One of The Most Healthy Diabetic Sweetener
Allulose powder is a sweetener that has gained popularity in recent years as a low-calorie alternative to traditional sugar. It is a rare natural sugar found in small quantities in certain fruits, such as figs, raisins, and jackfruit. Allulose has a similar taste and texture to regular sugar but contains only a fraction of the calories.While regular sugar contains about four calories per gram, allulose has very low calories per gram. This makes it an attractive option for individuals who are looking to reduce their overall calorie intake or manage their weight.In addition to its low-calorie and low-glycemic properties, allulose powder also functions well in cooking and baking.
It can be used as a one-to-one replacement for sugar in various recipes, providing a sweet taste without the excess calories. Allulose does not have a strong aftertaste or cause digestive issues, making it a popular option for those seeking a healthier alternative to sugar.
What is Allulose? Allulose - The Revolutionary Sugar Alternative!
Allulose has about 70% of the sweetness of table sugar but 90% less calories.
Or how we like to say - "Allulose is the sugar-free sugar"
Allulose works just like regular table sugar and has about 70% of its sweetness. Everybody may perceive sweetness differently and we recommend trying out what works best for you. Our recommendation is to replace 1 teaspoon of table sugar with 1 1/3 teaspoon pure Allulose. It caramelizes and browns like table sugar and can be used for baking as well.
Allulose has been declared by the FDA to be Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and may be used as a sugar substitute.
A Perfect Keto Sweetener with Zero Net Carbs Allulose is a keto-friendly sweetener with 0g net carbs.
Near Zero Calories than Table Sugar Allulose has 90% less calories than regular table sugar with only 20 kcal per 100g - that's less than 2 kcal per tsp!
Gluten Free Our allulose is naturally gluten-free and packed in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
Natural Allulose Powder, Low Calorie Sweetener, Sugar Substitute 312gm
- This Allulose powder tastes like sugar & works better than Sugar. One can use it as an alternative to sugar
- ASTRAEA Allulose Powder is recognized as safe (GRAS) by the US food and drug administration (FDA) GRAS
- Ideal For: Cooking, Baking, Beverages, Baker, Confections, Sweets, Dairy items & Many more
- The powdered allulose is widely used in all kinds of food. It is able to replace the common sugar. Allulose powder is a low-calorie sweetener with the same clean, sweet taste you expect from sugar.
- Mindful Values: Natural Sweet | No After Taste | Zero Net Carbs | Low calory | Sweetener | Derived from Original natural plant
- Allulose powder is naturally present in small quantities in a variety of sweet foods like caramel sauce, maple syrup, and brown sugar. You find it in a wide range of foods and beverages to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Pack Contains 1 Bottle of 312 g (78 servings of 4g) net weight.