MELD RARE SUGAR SYRUP (MELD RSS®) - FIRST TIME IN INDIA - IMPORTED FROM JAPAN - 500 GM
Health Benefits of Rare Sugar Syrup
- Diabetic Friendly
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Prevents Cholesterol and Fat Build Up.
- Can Be Use in Any Hot or Cold Food.
- Taste Like Sugar - No After Taste
Rare sugars are simple sulphurless sugar found in very small quantities in fruits and vegetables. Scientifically proven to control the body's sugar absorption, support various health benefits and promotes weight loss! It is also a diabetic friendly sugar.
Scientifically proven health benefits of Rare Sugar Syrup
Helps with Weight loss and Obesity Management
A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled parallel-group study was conducted. Thirty-four male and female adults (mean body weight 70.5 kg, mean body fat 28.2%) ingested either a test drink containing 30 g (dry solid) of glucose syrup containing rare sugar (Rare Sugar Syrup) or an isocaloric control drink containing HFCS daily for 12 weeks. (**p<0.01)
References: Matsuo, T.: Antihyperglycemic effect of D-psicose in rats (in Japanese). J. Jpn. Soc. Nutr.Food Sci., 59, 119-122 (2006). Matsuo, T. et al.: Effects of supplemental Dpsicose on glucose tolerance and serum dipocytokine levels in rats fed a high-fat diet or a low-fat diet.J. Oleo Sci., 53, 453-460 (2004).
Please note that Rare Sugar Sweet will not cause low sugar levels in Non- diabetics.
What is Rare Sugar Sweet?
- Rare Sugars (D-Allulose, D-Allose, D-Tagatose) are Monosaccharides that occurs in very small quantities in nature, Scientifically proven to help control body’s Sugar absorption and support Weight Loss.
- Rare Sugars (D-Allulose, D-Allose, D-Tagatose) process Technology for the large-scale production was developed by Prof. Izumori of Kagawa University, Japan.
- FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) status in the USA.
- D-Allulose (D-Psicose), a Rare Sugar has virtually no calorie (0.2 – 0.4 kcal/gram), but has 70% sweetness to Sugar. It has functions to Reduce Blood Glucose Level and Visceral Fat Accumulation.
- D-Allose, also a Rare Sugar, with 80% sweetness to Sugar has functions of an Antioxidant and Moderates Blood Pressure.
- D-Tagatose, a Rare Sugar with 90% sweetness to sucrose. It has a low glycemic index, potent hypoglycemic effect, and eventually associated with important benefits for the treatment of obesity.
Low Glycemic Index functional sugar syrup.
No After Taste in food and beverages at any temperature.
1 Tea Spoon of Meld Rare Sugar Syrup = 1 Tea Spoon of Regular Sugar.
Replace 100% of sugar in any recipe, Hot or Cold with Meld Rare Sugar Syrup.
As the name suggests, Rare Sugars are monosaccharides found in small quantities in nature. There are more than 50 types found in nature, but the total amount is less than 1% of the total sugar. In recent times, the commercial mass production of rare sugar has been developed by Professor Izumori of Kagawa University. This has been possible only after thorough research and an industry-academic and government collaboration of Kagawa Prefecture in Japan. Among all the rare sugars, D-psicose (Allulose) has been studied for various functional and medical benefits and has resulted in attention for these properties around the world.
How Rare Sugar Syrup helps the Brain function?
MELD RARE SUGAR SWEET (Meld RSS) is a Japanese Sugar Syrup. Rare Sugar Sweet is a patented product from Japan developed by Matsutani Chemicals Industry Co., Ltd. and is 100% Natural. It is not an artificial sweetener and hence, does not have any of the side effects of any zero-calorie artificial sweeteners. Meld Rare Sugar Sweet (Meld Rare Sugar Syrup) is a sweet syrup that is a combination of rare sugars, glucose, fructose which makes it absolutely natural.