Meld Wellness always introducing first time in India. Allulose is an all-natural sweetener can also be found in jackfruit, kiwi, figs, and raisins. Rich in natural nutrients, antioxidant and low on the glycemic index, Allulose is unique among sweetener because it caramelizes just like sugar! Perfect for cooking, baking, Sauces and glazes. As a new functional sweetener, the healthy low-calorie sweetener can absolutely replace the traditional sweetener in continuous food development.
Healthy diet alternative to sugar We all want to look our best and feel better. With only 1 calorie per teaspoon, or 20 calories per 100 grams you’ll be shedding pounds quickly just by removing sugar from your day-to-day diet.
What is Allulose? Allulose - The Revolutionary Sugar Alternative!
Allulose has about 70% the sweetness of table sugar but 90% less calories.
Or how we like to say - "Allulose is the sugar-free sugar"
Allulose works just like regular table sugar and has about 70% of its sweetness. Everybody may perceive sweetness differently and we recommend trying out what works best for you. Our recommendation is to replace 1 teaspoon of table sugar with 1 1/3 teaspoon pure Allulose. It caramelizes and browns like table sugar and can be used for baking as well.
Is Allulose safe? In 2011, Allulose has been declared by the FDA to be Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and may be used as sugar substitute.
A Perfect Keto Sweetener with Zero Net Carbs Allulose is a keto-friendly sweetener with 0g net carbs.
Near Zero Calories than Table Sugar Allulose has 90% less calories than regular table sugar with only 20 kcal per 100g - that's less than 2 kcal per tsp!
Gluten Free Our allulose is naturally gluten-free and packed in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
Natural Allulose Powder 312gm | Low Calorie Sweetener Combo Set of 2
- This Allulose powder taste like sugar & works better than Sugar. One can use as an alternative with sugar
- ASTRAEA Allulose Powder is recognised as safe (GRAS) by the US food and drug administration (FDA) under GRAS
- Ideal For: Cooking, Baking, Beverages, Baker, Confections, Sweets, Dairy items & Many more
- The powdered allulose is widely used in all kinds of food. It is able to replace the common sugar. Allulose powder is a low-calorie sweetener with the same clean, sweet taste you expect from sugar.
- Mindful Values: Natural Sweet | No After Taste | Zero Net Carbs | Low calory | Sweetener | Derived from Original natural plant
- Allulose powder is naturally present in small quantities in a variety of sweet foods like caramel sauce, maple syrup, and brown sugar. You find it in a wide range of foods and beverages to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Pack Contains: 1 Bottle of 312 g (78 servings of 4g) net weight.